Filled muffins with pudding
Muffins filled with pudding are a poem. A recipe with which you can surprise your guests and family.
Ingredients for 12 servings
Ingredients for the pudding
Serving Calculate Shopping List
60 min. Total time
20 min. Preparation time
40 min. cooking time
Level of difficulty
- Baking recipes
- Cheap & Inexpensive Recipes
- Simple recipes
- Austrian recipes
- Party recipes
- Dessert recipes
- For the filled muffins with pudding, first prepare the pudding. Cook the pudding powder with the milk and sugar according to the instructions on the package, then let cool down a little.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Use the mixer to make a batter out of butter, sugar, flour, eggs, baking powder and vanilla sugar in a bowl.
- Brush the muffin tins with about oil. Fill the muffin cases with the batter and place about 1 spoonful of the cooked pudding on top.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
Tips on the recipe
The pudding then sinks into the center of the muffin as it bakes.