Spaghetti al lime
Created by LKoch
A special pasta recipe with an excellent taste is the spaghetti al lime.
Ingredients for 2 servings
Serving Calculate Shopping List
20 min. Total time
20 min. Preparation time
Level of difficulty
- Cheap & Inexpensive Recipes
- Simple recipes
- Pasta recipes
- Quick recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- Main courses recipes
- Bring the water to a boil in a large, tall saucepan and as soon as it boils add the salt and then the spaghetti. Stir occasionally.
- In the meantime, rinse the lemon with warm water and dry it. Then rub the lemon peel and place in a small saucepan. Then halve and squeeze the lemon and pour the juice into the saucepan to rub off. Bring to the boil and simmer until almost all of the liquid has evaporated.
- Then pour in the whipped cream and bring to the boil. Add pepper, a pinch of salt, nutmeg, basil and sugar to the sauce. Be careful not to let the sauce boil over.
- Strain the spaghetti as soon as they are aldente and put back in the pot. Pour the lemon sauce over it and stir. Let stand for two minutes, stir again and then divide on plates, sprinkle with grated Parmesan and serve.