The spinach and cheese soup is perfect for the warm season. This recipe should not be missing in any collection.
Ingredients for 6 servings
|300||G||Spinach leaves (frozen)|
|200||G||Herbal cream cheese|
|2||Pc||Cloves of garlic (crushed)|
|1||prize||Pepper (black, ground)|
Serving Calculate Shopping List
80 min. Total time
20 min. Preparation time
60 min. cooking time
Level of difficulty
- Simple recipes
- Spring recipes
- Cold dishes
- Summer recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- Starters recipes
- The spinach leaves are thawed and then put in a large pot along with the milk and the soup.
- Now the whole thing is boiled over medium heat and cooked for 10 minutes. Then the pot is removed from the stove and left to cool.
- Then the soup is finely pureed with a hand blender, the cream cheese is mixed in with the garlic.
- Finally, season with salt and pepper and stir well so that everything can mix well.
- The soup should be chilled for an hour to give it time to take in the flavor of all the ingredients.