Danish pastry rolls with nut filling
Created by Anna-111
These Danish pastry rolls with nut filling are popular to prepare. You can taste the nuts wonderfully with this recipe.
Ingredients for 2 servings
|2||Pk||Danish pastry (ready)|
Ingredients for fullness
Ingredients for brushing
Ingredients for the glaze
Serving Calculate Shopping List
60 min. Total time
60 min. Preparation time
Level of difficulty
- Baking recipes
- Finger food recipes
- Fall recipes
- Pastry recipes
- Grandma's kitchen
- Austrian recipes
- Nut recipes
- Home cooking recipes
- For the filling, mix the walnuts, milk, sugar, vanilla sugar and cinnamon well, roll out the Danish pastry, spread half of the nut filling and roll up from the longer side. Prepare the second Danish pastry in the same way.
- Cut even slices of about 2-3 cm, place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, press a little flat.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Brush the walnuts with beaten egg and bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Slightly heat the apricot jam, then use a brush to brush the warm snails with jam. (then the glaze will stick better)
- For the glaze, mix icing sugar with lemon juice and hot water and brush the snails with it.
Tips on the recipe
If you want to prepare the Danish pastry yourself: Danish pastry base dough