Spicy apple salad
Are you looking for a suitable starter for autumn? Then the recipe for the spicy apple salad is just right.
Ingredients for 4 servings
|4th||Pc||Cloves of garlic (pressed)|
Serving Calculate Shopping List
30 min. Total time
15 min. Preparation time
15 min. cooking time
Level of difficulty
- Apple recipes
- Simple recipes
- Fall recipes
- Low calorie recipes
- Salad recipes
- Quick recipes
- 30 minute recipes
- The cucumber is peeled, halved lengthways and cored with a spoon, then the cucumber is cut into small cubes.
- The whole thing is salted and left to steep for 15 minutes. In the meantime, the yoghurt, oil, garlic and Gervais are stirred together until smooth.
- Now the cucumber is squeezed out well and pureed with the yogurt mixture with a hand blender. The cucumber-yogurt puree is seasoned with pepper.
- The apples are washed, quartered, pitted and cut into small cubes, then they are mixed with the yogurt marinade.
- Finally, the radicchio is cleaned, washed, divided into bite-sized pieces and served in portions on plates together with the apple salad.