Egg dish with tomatoes and basil
Who doesn't love the famous egg dish? In this recipe, the egg dish is refined with tomatoes and basil.
Ingredients for 4 servings
Serving Calculate Shopping List
Egg dishes recipes
30 min. Total time
15 min. Preparation time
15 min. cooking time
Level of difficulty
- Cold dishes
- Snacks recipes
- Tomato recipes
- Main courses recipes
- Whisk eggs with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Take tomatoes out of the tin and drain well. Halve the tomatoes and remove the seeds. Cut the pulp into small cubes.
- Wash the basil and cut the leaves into fine strips.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan, add the tomatoes and fry for about 1 minute. Pour in the eggs and let them set.
- Turn with a wooden spatula and let it set until the eggs are firm, but still have a yellow sheen and are slightly moist.
Tips on the recipe
Sprinkle with basil and serve immediately.